Thursday, January 14, 2021

My Pillow Guy Is A Sleazy Bastard

 

Boycott My Pillow. Mike Lindell Is A Scumbag

 Here are the facts. The My Pillow guy is crooked bastard and his products are horrible and his advertising is deceptive. AND he's a Trumper.

  • My Pillow Creator Michael Lindell Threatens CNN with Legal ...

    https://www.newsweek.com/my-pillow-creator-michael...

    Sep 09, 2020 · U.S. CNN Anderson Cooper Michael Lindell, the chair of President Donald Trump's reelection campaign in Minnesota and famous as the creator of My Pillow, …

  • The Untold Truth Of The MyPillow Guy's Ex-Wife

    https://www.nickiswift.com/197874/the-untold-truth...

    May 07, 2020 · Mike Lindell's disastrous love life didn't start with his failed marriage to Dallas Yocum. The MyPillow guy — who was called "boring" by his runaway bride, and who's worth a …

  • MyPillow inventor defends advertising methods after ...

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mypillow-inventor...

    Jan 05, 2017 · The CEO and inventor of MyPillow is defending his advertising methods after the Better Business Bureau (BBB) dropped the pillow maker’s company rating from an A+ to an F and revoked its...

  • MyPillow CEO Goes Off On CNN As He’s Grilled On Hawking ...

    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/mypillow-ceo...

    Aug 18, 2020 · MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell on Tuesday went off on CNN’s Anderson Cooper as he vehemently defended pushing the use of oleandrin, an unproven COVID-19 therapeutic. On Monday, Lindell confirmed to CNN...

  • Top responses
    See all images
    PEOPLE ALSO ASK
    The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is. The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep...
    View full review

    Waste of money

    2.4
    Details
    Ordered both pillows to try and just a big diss appointment ,don't waste your moneyl Great commercial worked for me ....feels like your sleeping on cut of foam scrap parts left over from something else .

    No money back

    1.5
    Details
    They say 60 day money back guarantee. That's a lie. You have to pay to send it back. They do not have free returns. Also we ordered the mattress topper in the summer and they have a note on the purchase saying that. When we tried to return it they said no. After complaining they let us exchange it but we had to pay around $50 to return it. It was never even opened. Our daughter did not want it. Already got a new mattress plus. They do not offer any discounts at all. They obviously raise the price than discount it. Smart marketing but dishonest.

    User's recommendation: Do not buy anything from them.


    I'm trying to cancel my order #166407 and once after waiting on the phone for 25 minutes I was disconnected and once they couldn't find my order

    I realized I could buy the pillow I ordered on Amazon and wouldn't have to pay for shipping. On a $20 order $11 for shipping makes no sense. Now I can't reach anybody to cancel. Yes, I am frustrated.

    Save your money

    1.2
    Details
    Over priced, over hyped. It is just a pillow filled with chunks of lumpy foam. The price of these pillows boarders on extortion. It most likely cost less than a dollar to make one of these. The "sleep" foundation that endorses them, is a company started by the My Pillow guy and only rates his pillow.. Also, he claims to be a sleep expert. OK me too ! and I say these are crap.

    User's recommendation: run, do not walk away, before you sucked in by this guy.


    Poor quality expensive

    1.4
    Details
    I spent 89.00 for the same pillow selling for 29.00 now. I have to laugh when he tells you that it took him 2 years to invent this pillow all you get is pillow case stuff with shredded foam

    User's recommendation: skip this con artist and check reviews all 1 star ratings.


    3.1
    Details
    MyPillow - Terrible customer service, defective product
    I bought My Pillow towels. They are wonderful towels, but after using them, two of the washcloths started to unravel at the edges. I asked Customer Service to replace them. The reply was that I would have to send back, at my expense, the entire set of towels and they'd...
    View full review

    Review of pillow

    1.0
    Details
    overpriced and not as advertised. Don't waste your money....

    User's recommendation: By a pillow at wallmart for a fraction of the price and better quality.


    My wife and I appear to have a bad reaction to sleeping with the topper; it feels like rug burn in my sides which Is how I sleep and she reports her buttocks burn; is there an unknown chemical

    1.2
    Details
    Are the toppers treated with any type cleaning substance which could cause a chemical burn to our bodies?
    1.0
    Details
    I went through all the hassle to find which of the pillows was the 'right fit'. I heard that there was a sale on, so I thought why not try it. When I have only been getting an hour or two of sleep a night in the past 5 years, and they are so expensive they should work,...

    MY PILLOW IS FLIMSY AND LUMPY

    1.0
    Details
    TERRIBLE PILLOW ITS LUMPY AND ITS FLIMSY AND IT FLATTENS QUICLY

    User's recommendation: DONT BUY.


    Read all 268 reviews.





  • MyPillow Lays Off 150 Workers Months After CEO Mike ...

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypillow-lays-off...

    May 11, 2019 · MyPillow is laying off about 150 workers, according to a statement from CEO Mike Lindell. Lindell has been a vocal supporter of Trump, and …

    • Occupation: Reporter
  • MyPillow CEO speaks at 'Stop the Steal' rally, accuses Fox ...

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9047957

    Dec 13, 2020 · MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has accused Fox Newsof trying to overthrow Donald Trumpand claimed they were 'in on it' as he repeated the president's claims that the Democrats were trying to 'steal' the...

  • The Truth About The MyPillow Commercial Guy

    https://www.nickiswift.com/131574/the-truth-about...

    Aug 20, 2018 · It says it right there on the Guinness World Records website: On May 18, 2018, the largest-ever pillow fight rocked Minneapolis, with thousands of participants flooding the …

  • 8 things about the MyPillow guy ... - The Kansas City Star

    https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article207904039.html

    Apr 04, 2018 · Politics can make strange bedfellows, and Mike Lindell, the guy who founded MyPillow, is getting a taste of that this week. Lindell is the target of an online pillow fight after refusing to join...

  • MyPillow gets rude awakening with $1M suit settlement ...

    https://www.startribune.com/mypillow-gets-a-rude...

    Nov 02, 2016 · MyPillow Inc., the Chaska-based pillow manufacturer, agreed to pay about $1 million in civil penalties to settle a deceptive ad case brought by prosecutors in nine California counties. The …

  • Michael Lindell, MyPillow Inventor: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

    https://heavy.com/news/2017/01/michael-lindell-my...
      1. The BBB Revoked Its Accreditation Over MyPillow’s Never-Ending BOGO …
      2. MyPillow Claimed its Pillows Could Treat & Cure Sleep Apnea, Restless Leg …
      3. Lindell Fought a Cocaine Addiction & Says He Asked God to ‘Take Away My …
      4. Lindell Is a Big Donald Trump Supporter & Attended Trump’s New York Victory …
  • 2 comments:

    1. A lot of people are allergic to my pillow and rat feces and r rat 🐀 fur has been found in his products.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. People have reported headaches and sinus infections after using his pillow

        Delete