Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Melania Publicly Cuckolds Trump


A Picture Really Is Worth 1000 Words - Demotivational Poster

Starting from left to right: She's pretty nice looking with make up and her body is smokin but being with Trump she probably has an STD.

Melania is thinking, "My steamy wet hole is wetter than the swamp my loser husband is filling. Justin is hot. I may have to fight that skanky Ivanka for him."

Man in back ground is thinking, "This is great. She's rubbing Trumpy's nose in it. Payback time for his affairs and child rape"

Trump is thinking, "I really am a limp dicked  lying loser cowardly cuck and I have never been able to tell the truth or satisfy a real woman, better find another Jeff Epstein with another pedophile island before I go to prison or I am executed for treason."

French First Lady Bridgette Macron is thinking, Tu vas fille ! Laissez ce bâtard malade pour un vrai homme Translation: "You go girl! Leave that sick bastard for a real man!"

What the country is thinking: "We get it that she's a whore and a high priced hooker but show the woman some mercy and cut her a break. She was born and raise in a shit hole country by shitty parents. She seems to be a good mother to Baron. Her heart has been breaking being with Conald and so what if she's whored out to try and get a better life by marrying that pig of a man? I won't be judging her. Let's hope Baron doesn't turn out to be an asshole like Don Jr and that dim witted Eric Trump."

What I'm thinking, "I really don't give a fuck what happens to Melania but I hope Baron is OK so long as he's not an asshole like his father. The good people in America and the word deserve better while Trump and his supporters deserve suffering in this life and in hell. 

A Look Inside Melania Trump's Truly Unhappy Marriage ...


See the source image

No comments:

Post a Comment