Saturday, December 14, 2019

Youtube Google Shadow Banning

Shadowbanned from Youtube Comments If you visit the above link you will see that the scum running Youtube and Google ended the discussion after on comment. Below is the original concern expressed by original poster Murrillable 

After months of not being able to comment properly I figured it was time to start a proper discussion about the issue.

It's been no secret that the Youtube Comment system has undergone many drastic changes over the years. Some of the changes/minor improvements to the commenting system users have been notified about, most however, have not.

I first began to notice something was awry when I suddenly stopped receiving any and all notifications regarding comment responses, as well as upvotes. Any comment I would leave would simply stagnate, and be completely ignored by users.

I never wanted to believe Youtube would implement something as sinister as a shadowban feature to silence specific users with undesirable opinions without their knowledge, so I decided to test my theory by commenting with a separate account.

And, sure enough, the comment from the alternate account showed up just fine, while my original account's comment only appeared visible via the shadowbanned account itself, and otherwise did not exist. This was repeated on several videos to insure it was not simply because I had been blocked by a specific user. Confirmed shadowban.

Normally this wouldn't be that big of an issue, since I would simply use alternate accounts to comment (as inconvenient and unnecessary as that already is) however, it has recently come to my attention that those accounts have been shadowbanned as well.

Now I've already taken the liberty of visiting countless help threads myself before posting about this issue. And a common theme among them seems to be that many users will simply brush this aside as if it's simply another "bug" that Youtube hasn't been bothered to fix. A particular help discussion in question took place in 2014. You'd think a simple bug would have been fixed within the course of three years, but no, it clearly hasn't...unless of course it's not a bug at all, but a feature.

It boggles my mind how countless spam bots and fraudulent accounts make it past Youtube's abysmal filters on a daily basis, yet for some reason I am unable to do something as simple as comment on videos.

Only one other comment was allowed before some censoring cancer deserving dick sucker closed the discussion. Here's that comment.

munky342
I am also noticing this. I have had many, heated shall we say, discussions on youtube recently. All completely civil, but all about similar subjects. Mainly bigotry. I firmly believe that youtube is censoring these comments or just my account. Whether deliberate or not.

I do not like being censored, especially when it is done in an underhanded way. Even more so when the comment below mine will say, and I quote  "every muslim is a terrorist and should be shot in the head, especially the children because they will grow into terrorists"

Now that's a comment I wouldn't mind being censored, but mine are usually just pointing out that bigotry isn't going to make this all disappear.

Instead its my comments that disappear. As evidenced by me logging in with a separate account.

Youtube's fuckery caught up with them when Youtube creator Nasim Najafi Aghdam showed up armed at their headquarters and opened fire on them. They fucked with her livelihood and payed the price for their fuckery. While I would not advocate this sort of violence against those corporate tyrants but I would have a tough time convicting someone who killed a bunch of tyrants. Youtube/Google has fucked with a lot of creators and I'm surprised this has been the only incidence of violence especially given their long history of criminal wrong doing. While the slime at Youtube was censoring and shadow banning and otherwise fucking with content creators such as the allowed Alex Jones and other right wing scum such as Steven Crowder to spread their poisonous and lies. Youtube will ban a creator for saying fuck or for saying something unpopular that offends the sensibilities of some member of the thought police but if a channel is creating revenue for Youtube, Youtube's purposely vague and ambiguous rules will not apply. 

Susan Wojcicki at TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2013 (cropped).jpg
Youtube Thug CEO Susan Wojcicky

Will another disgruntled Youtube creator go postal? Who knows? But if another angry tortured youtube creator does does lay waste to another bunch of Youtube lackeys, 99% of the blame is on Youtube and Youtube CEO Susan Wojcicky has a lot of the blood on her hands YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki along with many other rat bastard corporate gangsters including Google CEO Sundar Pichai  and Twitter CEO Jack Dorseyand all the other filthy rich trash associated with them. 

If another Youtuber such as Nasim Najafi Aghdam flips his or her wig due to Youtube fuckery and attacks with violence, I really doubt anyone with a moral center will shed a tear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment